We are excited to announce that our school is on target for opening August of 2019. Registration is now open!
Please like our Facebook page to stay updated on current announcements for registration and fundraising.
Apparo Academy will eventually admit all children ages 6 weeks to 6 years of age (by August 1st) into the preschool program. However, due to limited space in the current building, we will only be opening registration to 13 months - 7 years so that we can provide quality care to each individual child in our program.
The admission process is initiated by completion of the registration packet online and followed by an in-person interview with our Executive Director and Family Services Coordinator. Apparo and all its agencies do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, or ethnic background.
Apparo is open throughout the year, but our curriculum runs from August through the end of May. We allow 6 weeks during the summer to work on core concepts through a camp-like feel of themed weeks while focusing on goals that have not been met throughout the school year. We also welcome children to attend our summer program that are not a part of our regular school year.
List of Required Documents
In order to be considered for enrollment, the following forms must be submitted:
- Registration Form (online)
- Insurance Card(s) (upload image in online registration form)
- Emergency Medical Authorization Form
- Birth Certificate (scan and attach in online registration form)
- Medication Authorization Form
- Immunization Form (scan and attach in online registration form)
- Parental Agreement - Form Below
- Authorization to Dispense External Preparations Form
- Allergy Emergency Action Plan (if Applicable - Form Below)
- Asthma Action Plan (if Applicable - Form Below)
- MD Diet Orders (if Applicable - Form Below)
- MD Sleep Orders (if Applicable - Form Below)
- Seizure Action Plan (if Applicable - Form Below)
Apparo has a mission to make ALL children and their families ready for the next stage in life, which means providing a quality curriculum to typically developing children and children with educational and medical challenges. Eligible children who can benefit from our comprehensive services will be enrolled in the program if space in the appropriate classroom is available. If the program that matches the child’s needs is at full capacity, the child will be put on a waiting list and notified when a vacancy occurs. We enroll students year round.
2019-20 Parental Agreement
Allergy Emergency Action Plan
Asthma Action Plan
MD Dietary Orders
MD Sleep Orders
Seizure Action Plan